In today's times, brides are bold and they are ready to experiment with colors and style of the lehenga, for their Wedding day. Even brides are choosing pastel shades for their Mahendi, Sangeet and of course for the Big Day. Certainly, these hues and colors of their choices are making enough noise in the town. Scroll down with us to see the brides and their beautiful offbeat Lehenga which will surely impress you and make you rethink your D day choices.
1. Stunning Silver Lehenga: The essence of tradition with a whisper of the west, a silver-colored Lehenga is always unconventional for the ceremony. This lehenga was the perfect choice for Rohini for the Sangeet.
2. New Trend Mango Colored Lehenga: This new trend is truly delicious. Bright solid texture with golden thread work makes the complexion more luminous. The bride looks trendy as well as traditional with the proper amount of bling.
3. Ivory and Red Lehenga: Classic masterpiece with a rich and beautiful blend of ivory and Red. Poised and ready for her groom, she stands uniquely at her Sangeet Ceremony @Hyatt Kolkata.
4. Hot Pink Lehenga: Instead of Red, some brides are ready to embrace themselves in a pink lehenga. But beware it is hot. With minimal jewelry and eyewear, our bride looks modern and trendy at her sangeet ceremony @Novotel, Kolkata.
5. Saturated Pink Lehenga: All bright and beautiful things are mixed up to make this beautiful light-weighted pink and lemon green lehenga a stand out choice. Bride Devanshi looks stunning at her sangeet. Isn't she!
6. Yellow Gold Lehenga: Miss Sunshine. Priya's yellow gold lehenga is far away from being traditional but perfect for any event before the wedding day. It's bright and elegant and enhances the complexion naturally.
7. Coral Pink Lehenga: This shade of pink truly remarkable and elegant. Brides who want to set a new trend can go for this color. Below is the picture where our beautiful bride has worn a coral pink lehenga with heavy work blouse and was looking perfect trendsetter for her wedding.